Douro Wine Region – The Absolute Beauty
Program From 10th to 16th May 2020
A World Heritage region in the north-east of Portugal, shaped by the course of the river and the hard work of the past generations, with a landscape of unique beauty in the world.
We will depart from Longroiva, in Mêda, towards the centre of the Port wine industry, in Vila Nova de Gaia.
We will take the EN-222, named the “World Best Driving Road” in 2015. We can enjoy the stunning landscapes from the viewpoints we will visit and from the cruise we will take on the river Douro. And, of course, there will be a guided tour to one of the main wineries with a wine tasting included.
“An excess of nature … A geological poem … The absolute beauty”
- 1. Longroiva Hotel & Termal & Spa (Longroiva)
- 2. The Vintage House Hotel (Pinhão)
- 3. Lamego Hotel & Life (Lamego)
- 4. Douro Royal Valley Hotel & Spa 5* (Baião)
- 5. Douro41 Hotel & Spa 5* (Castelo de Paiva)
- 6. Holiday Inn Porto Gaia Hotel 4* (Porto)
- 7. Douro River Cruise -Pinhão: Duration 01 hour
- 8. Visit in the Douro Farm and Wine Tasting
Half board accommodation, drinks included, except for Douro Royal Valley, where the drinks are not included. Recommended or similar hotels.